Sunday afternoon Orioles video game thread: @ Mariners, 4:10

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-7-19 22:28:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The Orioles and Mariners play the final game of their series today after splitting the very first 2.  The very first two video games could not have been a lot more different.  The Mariners ran away with the game on Friday and last evening the Orioles lasted longer than 9 nothing innings from George Kirby prior to pulling ahead in the 10th for a 1-0 success.  If I could buy up a ready today, I would certainly such as an easy Orioles win.  I mean, I 'd such as that each time out, obviously.  However after the last two games, it would actually be a wonderful change of rate.  Kyle Bradish gets on the pile for the Orioles and while his total numbers are still very excellent, his last handful of begins have been something of a variety.  He surrendered no runs versus the Mets last weekend break yet was really wild.  He walked 5 batters, hit another, and could not finish five innings.  He was solid against Toronto prior to that, yet offered up 5 runs to the Phillies on July 26th.  It's actually hard to state what we may obtain from Bradish.  Bryce Miller is having a solid newbie season for the Mariners and he struck out 10 in 5 innings in his last begin versus the Angels.  However prior to that, he had back-to-back horrible beginnings versus Boston and Minnesota.  General his 4. 20 period in 16 begins is a little listed below organization average and he has a far better FIP of 3. 95.  There is a story on concerning Miller and Orioles' newbie Jordan Westburg, that matured with each other in Texas as friends.  Half their lives back, when both were 12, they faced each other in a Little League game and homered off of each other in consecutive innings.  Adorbs https://www.marinerssportsshop.com.  I make sure Westburg would certainly like to do that again since they are both huge leaguers.  Orioles lineupAdley Rutschman S) DH Gunnar Henderson L) SSAnthony Santander S) RF Ryan O'Hearn L) LFRyan Mountcastle R) 1BAdam Frazier L) 2B Austin Hays RF) CFJordan Westburg RF) 3BJames McCann R) C SP: Kyle Bradish RHP)Mariners lineupJulio Rodrguez R) CFEugenio Surez RF) 3B Cal Raleigh S) CTeoscar Hernndez R) DHTy France R) 1BDominic Canzone L) RFCade Marlowe L) LFDylan Moore R) SSJosh Rojas L) 2BSP: Bryce Miller RHP)Let's go O's!

Cal Raleigh Jersey
George Kirby Jersey

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

手机版|海外山东大学校友资讯网 SDUAA.org

GMT-8, 2024-9-18 17:50 , Processed in 0.031189 second(s), 29 queries .